The Presentation Team, specialists in professional PowerPoint presentations and communications solutions for the corporate market, is seeking an experienced Presentation Design Expert for part-time/contract/freelance projects.
As a Presentation Design Expert, you will assist the Presentation Team in producing innovative presentations and collateral for our corporate clients—from concepts, development and production—for presentation, print and digital media. We are looking for someone who is able to think outside of the typical box; someone who can be independent as we continue to grow and build our brand. We are seeking a presentation designer who is driven to excel in any work environment and able to prioritize multiple client projects and responsibilities.
- Creates presentation materials, multimedia PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials. Selects format, typography, photography and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating a message.
- Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, e.g. layouts, brochures, display visuals and imagery for presentations.
- Exhibits experience in producing slides, multimedia tools and other visual materials for our various audiences.
- Works closely with team members in project development, which includes originating concept and choosing media, preparing and presenting creative proposals, setting realistic timelines, tracking project progress and completing project on deadline.
- Follows Presentation projects from creation to final production, including sign-off on proof reviews and client approvals.
- Maintains an ongoing project timeline that charts the status of all approved design projects.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS6+, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint (PC and Mac).
- Personal and professional track record that demonstrates a commitment to the mission of Presentation Team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, able to manage time well, meet deadlines, and prioritize constantly; excellent attention to detail.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative.
- A positive attitude – ability to work hard, have fun, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced work environment and in a highly complex and dynamic industry sector.
- Commitment to professional development and teambuilding.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience.
Projects can range from a quick cleanup of a 20 page PowerPoint file...to a full development, writing / editing of a 300+ page presentation.
Pay is between $20 to $50 per hour depending on experience & skillset. Preference given to candidates in the Washington, DC region.