Executive Director + Presentation Consultant, Designer & Speech Coach
As The Presentation Team's Executive Director, Kevin Lerner wears many hats. Often creative, often strategic, his expertise in the strategy and content formulation of multimedia materials, together with exceptional communications and management abilities has given him the skills to drive The Presentation Team toward market excellence.
Kevin frequently works with clients as Project Executive, using his business management and multimedia experience to manage the project’s key resources and ensure projects stay within scope and budget. And as Presentation Coach, he works with people to tackle their fear of speaking in public, while building confidence on delivery and clarity in their message/presentation.
Kevin brings over 15 years of experience in the Presentation/Corporate Communications industry, having worked with clients around the world to develop their presentations in various applications including PowerPoint, Flash, and Director. Skills and proficiencies include:
- Exceptional competence in content development, organization, and design / development of business presentation graphics + dynamic speaking & training skills.
- 50+ published articles & training videos on presentations, communications, & technology. Published in Presentations (circ. 75K), Midwest Meetings, The Toastmaster (circ. 28K), The Presenter Center Blog.
- Highly proficient with PC/Macintosh computers/hardware and software; Application proficiency includes: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, FrontPage), Apple Keynote, SlideRocket, Macromedia FreeHand, Director, Flash, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Quark, InDesign, Picasa.
- Respectable web design skills and HTML/CMS authoring (Joomla and WordPress), + web and social media marketing expertise. Linked-In, FB, YouTube, Twitter.
- Skilled in radio/video production and editing. Accomplished photographer.
- Extensive background in writing & editing; advertising, publicity/news, & blogs.
- Developed, organized, and conducted "Power Presentations" a training program focused on tools, strategies, and inspiration to deliver winning presentations.
- Upbeat, focused, creative team-player who gets the job done...and is well liked by clients. Passionate and personable; balance of business & creativity.
- Strong marketing & sales skills. Thousands of contacts & lists.
- Past Member of National Speakers Association's Academy of Professional Speaking, Florida Speakers Association.
- Toastmasters International (Competent Communicator)
Kevin majored in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Florida (1992).